

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Monday, November 29, 2004
Heart Broken.
Heart Broken.
Everytime I go seeking a new and more 'aLi' blogskin for my blog ,I'm always left in a state of emotional-void.
That's cos I haven't found one which truly suits me yet.
Go make my own? You siao ah? Just applying skins is aready creating aches all over me, imagine what would happen if I really set out to making my own blog templates.
Ok. Today,I saw....the ONE. Not just any ONE, but THE RIGHT ONE.
Blog template that is.
It's blue and white...features the blue blue sea...the clear blue sky...WAHHHH.....my first Love at first sight...
Alas,like all infatuations, my romance with this ONE blog template is too sweet to even develop.
Apparently ,the html code is all wrong or something. I just couldn't load this beauty onto my template.
Sighz~
I feel like I've just been rejected by something. Then again,is this how rejection is supposed to feel? Lol~
Oh well,my mum's screaming and I don't like screaming mothers, so there. A fullstop to my love affair with this RAVISHING blog template which will just never be mine.
Lol~
error
1:10 am