

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Monday, November 22, 2004
The Fight Is On.
The Fight Is On.
Creative or Apple?
One's a household brand,the other's the current controller of the world's mP3 market. Which one oh which one should I get?
After listening to soooooo many comments and views, months of research into both mP3 players....the final fight is the one for my gut.
HUH??
Haha~I'm someone who trust's her gut feelings quite strongly because...it has never failed me before. Really. Sundae's one good example of my gut being right. (he's snoozing under my feet now~)
Seriously,the fight between Creative and Apple is getting more and more interesting. Creative's Mr Sim declaring an all-out war against Apple ,while Apple bochaply(is there such a word??) says that it has no comment.
Mr Sim is either one very daring man, or one really desperate man for the mP3 market. Then again,it may be because Creative has it's roots in Singapore,so Mr Sim is siezing the chance of eating up Singapore's mP3 market before the rest of the world. Either way....all the best to both contenders and may the best errr mP3 player emerge for me to purchase! Lol~
These days even Andre's rushing my dad to get me a mP3 player. Why?
That's because...once I get my mP3 player, I'll give my discman to my sis and she'll give hers to Andre to blast his Linkin Park without glares from us all.
I'm thinking of buying him a Linkin Park CD for his birthday on the 18th of December. But then...another part of me really doesn't want to do so. I mean, can you people imagine what it's like in my household now that the holiday's are here and Andre's a new LP fan?
It's something like that.
6:00 am---->Andre wakes up.
6:05 am to the rest of the day -----> Andre plays Linkin Park on the Hi-Fi surround sound system at a volume of 50++ while he is playing some car crashing game on the dining room computer with the volume to the max~
Omigosh~
But then...since it's his birthday then I SHOULD get him something he likes eh? Hope I find something nicer other than the LP CD...don't want more, " I WANNA LIVE!!!" blurring my new CD's playing~
Till the next time....ciao!
Surprisingly there's no LP today....Apprently his CD went missing~
Don't look at me like that! It wasn't me who made it 'disappear' .LOL~
error
10:33 am