

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Friday, November 19, 2004
Breath
Number One.
first time blogging.
I started this blog for a very simple reason --
1. I have nothing better to do.
2. I need an outlet otherwise my whole room will just reek of crap.
3. It's post-war period!! ( Sickening O'levels just ended).
Okok~now you know the background of this blog, I should put a stop to these crap.
Yeah! My secondary education officially ended today! Enough with all that ,"Your O'level cert will follow you wherever you go" , "Your future all depends on this piece of paper." and " You are from 4e1 leh!" . Pullllllleeeasssseee.
Don't get me wrong now. It's not that I hate school or anything. Like what I said above, I'm just letting off post-war steam~ Honestly,if you say that you're not nervous about what's coming up after secondary schooling,that everything's gonna turn out FANTASTIC,you're just one big fat and overly optimistic liar, like me.
Hmmm.....the contradictive eternal optimist maybe. But that's just me I guess.
Wow,suddenly I sound so pessimistic~must be the stupid rain. Always has that depressing effect on me. Anyway,gonna end here. Feeling very light-headed now. Must be that apple and milk 'cocktail' I tried to make for dinner. What did you expect me to do? Stuff stale white bread into my gap just cos' no one's home to make me dinner and I'm too lazy to make something more decent for dinner ?
All this pessimistic stuff must be due to that URGH dinner I just had. As the wrinkles say...you are what you eat. Remember that people. Remember.
error
9:37 pm